Friday, June 19, 2015

Archer Lately

My boy is going to be two in the blink of an eye! We were on our way out the door to take some pictures and I'm so glad I checked my mail...There was happy mail from our favorite brand Electric Collective!! I quickly changed his shirt and we were out the door.

At 22 months, Archie is speaking in Spanglish more than ever. He easily repeats most words and it never ceases to fascinate me. I'd say his favorite thing to do is play with trains, bubbles and just run. I'm so grateful to watch him grow and turn into this wild and loving little boy.


Outfit details w/ Instagram Links:
Wild & Free Tank - Electric Collective
Pants - Zara Kids
Shoes - Vans


2 comments:

  1. You are a gifted photographer. You've captured his personality so well! Love you both! Mom Meyer

    ReplyDelete